We have an opening for a full-time Customer Service/Sales Associate. The ideal candidate will have horticulture knowledge with proven successful industry experience
Basic job duties include but are not limited to:
- Answering incoming call & greeting guests
- Order entry and order management. This includes ongoing communication with the customer regarding order status.
- Coordinating delivery with shipping department and customers
- Filing customer orders, invoices and other related documentation
- Attending industry trade shows and events as deemed necessary
- In-person customer visits with a focus on increasing sales
Desired Experience or Ability to Learn Quickly:
- Excellent, proven customer service skills
- Picas (Inventory Management System)
- Basic computer skills (Microsoft Suite)
- Assisting customers via phone, email and in-person.
Must thrive in a fast-paced team environment and be flexible in assisting all office and sales related duties.
This is a salaried position with a portion of company sponsored medical insurance subsidized and also the opportunity to contribute to a 401K program.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please send your Resume to Charlotte@centergreenhouse.com
Center Greenhouse Partners with Industry to Protect Pollinators
Center Greenhouse Inc. is sensitive to the growing concern over the use of neonicotinoids on plants and its potential impact on the environment. To this end, Center Greenhouse does not use neonicotinoids at any point in their production cycle.
Center Greenhouse has long been known for consistently growing high quality plants for customers in their local market (e.g. independent gardens centers and landscapers) as well as their perennial young plant program. Superior plant quality is accomplished without the use of neonicotinoids by following a comprehensive integrated pest management (IPM) system. The foundation of IPM is frequent crop monitoring, and when pests (including weeds) are identified using an array of control methods. Control methods include mechanical, biological, as well as the responsible use of pesticides. Pest identification and life cycle stage of the pest are paramount in selecting the proper control method.
Pest prevention is another key component of any successful IPM program, and Center Greenhouse ensures that greenhouse cleanliness and structural barriers are a priority throughout the year.
In response to the national well-deserved emphasis on pollinator protection, Center Greenhouse developed the comprehensive “Protecting Our Pollinators” program that identifies the plant varieties that not only attract pollinators, but also have an array of bloom seasons which included early spring into late fall.
For additional information on Center Greenhouse and the “Protecting Our Pollinators” program, visit their website: www.CenterGreenhouse.com.
New PowerStarts Programs Launched January 1, 2017
- First Year Flowering Perennials
- Protecting Our Pollinators
- Bee Friendly Perennial Combos
- Plug & Perennial Perennial Combinations
- Drought Tolerant Perennials