In reponse to industry trends, we are thrilled to announce 5 NEW YOUNG PLANT PROGRAMS!
- First Year Flowering Perennials - A collection of popular premium perennials that flower profusely the first year. Varieties in this collection have been selected specifically for their attractive appearance at retail, zone hardiness, and superior garden performance ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Protecting Our Pollinators – Plants selected for this program attract an array of pollinator friends including bees, butterflies, and hummingbirds. At Center Greenhouse, we follow a comprehensive Integrated Pest Management (IPM) program and we grow without the use of neonicotinoid pesticides.
- Bee Friendly TM Perennial Combinations – An elegant, yet easy solution for creating perfect perennial combinations. The varieties in this collection are both First Year Flowering & Protecting our Pollinator Perennials. When used together these varieties ensure ‘bee’utiful combinations.
- Plug & Play TM Perennial Combinations - Feature first year, mid-season flowering perennial varieties that are perfect for Summer & Fall sales. Each recipe has been thoroughly tested to ensure unstoppable performance from bench, to store, to garden. Plug & Play TM combos move you seamlessly from plant to perfection!
- Drought Tolerant Perennials – Xeriscaping, by definition is landscaping designed for areas that are susceptible to drought and/or properties where conservation is practiced. Evapotranspiration or ET is defined as the evaporation of water from the surface of leaves and the soil. Based on extensive University research on ET rate, the varieties selected for this program fall into one of two water wise categories: ET .25 (XX) indicating the plants water requirements after establishment is ½ inch of water weekly or ET .125 (XXX), which indicates that after establishment the plant requires only ½ inch of water every two weeks.
Use the links below to download full color tri-fold brochures for each of these programs:
Effective immediately, the plants in these programs can be grown to order, and we are growing some speculation on each of these programs for January & February availability. Our availability list is updated twice weekly, published to our website, and sent via email to our distribution list. If you are not currently receiving our email notifications and would like to please let us know.
Submit your order through your preferred Broker.